Monday, September 20, 2004

hoping the foot heals

So with my mini taper...I had some free time over the weekend. Did a boring ride on the rollers Sat AM then went to Masters. Felt good, but a bit sore from the Friday swim. Actually got a flat tire on the Subaru Sat so I had to put the spare on during the deluge that was Ivan. So it looks like 450.00 for new treads this afternoon!
Sunday did some hard VO2 max intervals then a good 20min Threshold block on the bike. Total time was almost 3 hours. I am feeling good, but nervous about the foot. The open wound is right on my arch so it rubs whenever I do anything. I have fashioned a custom "doughnut" bandage to try and let it go with out be rubbed raw on every workout. Hopefully it will be good for Tahoe...and my run speed won't suck!

No comments: